Summer Learning Program Enrollment is Open
CCSD Staff 2 - 4/27/2021 3:31:00 PM
We’re thrilled to be offering our students a variety of different learning options, both in-person and online, this summer through our Summer Academics Programs. All programs are free of charge for CCSD students, and select programs will include transportation provided by the district upon request.
The Summer Academics Program offerings are listed below. For more information about the summer program, contact Alissa Putnam at email@example.com or Joyce Braunlin at (740)775-4250 ext. 16115. Applications are due to the District Office by May 18, 2021.
- Success by Six: Students entering kindergarten can enroll in this program by invitation only. The program, in partnership with United Way, strengthens kindergarten readiness.
- K-2 Summer Boost: This program is offered to students currently in kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade and is focused on math and reading skills.
- Third Grade Reading Guarantee: Current 3rd grade students who have not met the requirements of the Third Grade Reading Guarantee can enroll in this program.
- 4-6 Summer Boost: This program is focused on math and reading skills for students currently in 4th, 5th and 6th grade.
- Instrumental Music Tutoring: Current 6th grade students can enroll in this program at request of parents to focus on instrumental skills in a one-on-one setting.
- Elevate Math: This program is available for current 7th and 8th grade students to focus on their math skills.
- Elevate English Language Arts: Current 7th and 8th grade students who need to focus on literacy skills may enroll in this program.
- Math and Reading Skills Tutoring: Current 4th-8th grade students enrolled in this program will focus on both math and reading skills in a one-on-one environment for up to two hours per week.
- English II Recovery: This program is for high school students seeking to earn high school ELA credit or to retake the Ohio State Test in English II.
- Algebra 1 Recovery: High school students seeking to earn high school math credit or to retake the Ohio State Test in Algebra I may enroll.
- High School P.E.: Current or incoming high school students seeking high school credit may take this course.
- High School Health: This program is for current or incoming high school students seeking high school credit.
- ACT Prep: High school students planning to take the July ACT exam may take this course for preparation and practice.