CCSD is once again planning to feed our community youth over the summer. From June 4th to August 31st you will be able to find Babe in the following locations from 12 - 2 p.m. Lunch and activity opportunities will also be offered at Tiffin Elementary and Mt. Logan Elementary schools.
Here's the 2018 schedule for Babe: this year Babe will appear at locations that will also have activities for our students.
- Monday - Danbarry Cinema (Free Movie)
- Tuesday - Massieville Park (Weekly Activity)
- Wednesday - Mighty Children's Museum (Free Admission to Mighty Children's from 12 - 1)
- Thursday - Shawnee Lanes Bowling Alley (First game and shoe rental free)
- Friday - City Pool ($2 admission from 12 - 2)
Monday - Friday at Tiffin lunch will be served from 10:45 - 11:45 a.m.
Monday - Friday at Mt. Logan lunch will be served from 11 - 1
Both elementary building locations will also have a daily activity for children to complete.
The Mt. Logan Branch Library will also be providing activities throughout the summer.
Requirements for these programs are:
18 and under - Free lunch
All food must stay on site and be eaten there.
Must participate in the lunch program to participate in the activities and discounts; however the movie theater and library activities are exempt from this rule.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.
CONTACT: MARY MONTGOMERY: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.